Monday, April 25, 2011

DAY FIFTY TWO




A strange character in st germain and the Medici fountain in Luxemborg gardens.

Monday - sun is shining it is Easter Monday, a public holiday in France - supposed to be and most musee are closed on Mondays anyway - a friend warned me that most shops might also be closed today.....

I allowed this day for clearing the studio.....tomorrow I would like to wander through the city in my own way, no particular order, and see one museum Musee de Beaux Arts.... I did not really see it my one friend and I just wandered through the garden....but I think there should be more to it.




On the left the bookkinists, and the right in front of the Shakespeare bookshop....


It is amazing that time flies when you are enjoying yourself.... but now I think I am ready to say goodbye to my very favourite city....

When I finished putting up the photo's from yesterday I will go to the Luxemborg gardens...just have to be back this afternoon at around 5 I am going to fellow South African Mensi's open studio....he is also leaving Wednesday although he had a 3 month stint in Paris.....and after that I went to M and J 's open studio they are writing a opera together...it was truly amazing - so was the Menzi one...I also met Marinda du Toit - new to Cite.... and it was a really wonderful evening.... tomorrow my friend will come for a visit and then it is back to packing and seeing that everything is in order for the inspection....and then to pack finally to go home....



left the 6th and in the middle the st Paul area and the right a gallery picture....

No comments:

Post a Comment