Friday, April 29, 2011

DAY FIFTY FIVE..... UNDER AFRICAN SUN

This morning when I opened the window of the airplane....at 5.20 in the morning, there was the rising sun on my left..... and believe me for this African borne ---- there was nothing like it.... although in Champagne one morning I viewed another sunrise from the bedroom window which was also very beautiful....

But I am home now, I am seeing things differently, I think, experiencing things more intense, and trying to enjoy what life brings.... this past adventure was given to me to enjoy, experience and build on, and to create something better for us all.....

My French sojourn will in event be good for us all, and in future I hope that it will give me and my family and the people we share this with another view on life and appreciation of what it entails.........

- Joie d' vivre....the JOY of Life - a gift from Above

No comments:

Post a Comment