Friday, March 4, 2011

Trip to Paris

I am safe. I am thankful - at one stage today I felt what was I doing?

I was tired didn't sleep last night and then on the stopover on Istanbul nearly got lost and then again in the city today when the bus dropped us and the metro was nowhere to be seen....I think they work on it at the moment or something, but I could not find the entrance.....and it was lunch hour and busy, but thankfully I came at the right place and the right station and took the train directly to Pont Marie.

And there they were so incredibly nice and helpful. There were even somebody who gave me the right advice with my wifi connection.

I will go to sleep just after a few minutes on skype with my husband.

Then tomorrow morning when I wake I will be a new person.....just a thought - although there were difficult times this afternoon - Paris is amazing.....it's chilly but not cold - and the air is alive with voices......

No comments:

Post a Comment