Monday, March 14, 2011

DAY TEN



Today we went straight to Gare de Lyon where my friend had to get the train to Nice where her next stop would be.... although she has a first class eurorail ticket she could net get a place and had to travel 2nd class to Nice.... otherwise had to wait for another 3 hours on the station.....

We had some coffee and then she departed.

For a while now, I will again speak no Afrikaans - however I have made friends here, and I can see that from now being here will also be easier for me.... it is a huge jump from Africa....the distance, the way people do things.... tonight a few of us is having a get together at the South African who won the Gerard Sekoto award flat..... we all take something with......

And then I will Skype my family....looking forward to that...... tomorrow it is me and the Pompediou I see there is a Chagall exhibition as well as the Mondrian one......

No comments:

Post a Comment