Thursday, March 24, 2011

DAY TWENTY



The street all quiet this morning - the metro with a saxophone player and when I got out of the metro...the old opera house....


I am off to the shops this morning....Galleries Lafayette and Printemps - they have a bit of a discount.... but I am also going for the experience the shops are so beautiful.

I would also like to see where my friend who is coming in April should get off from the bus....so I hope I will see all of that....and then come home and pack my things for Germany.

It was much easier to find the metro than I remember - obviously when I got off the time when I came I was too tired to think..... 11 RUE SCRIBE in 9th arondisemont .... There is a bus stop.... I hope my friend will write this down.... and she will be able to see the old operahouse in front of her on which they are doing huge reperations.... so if she waits for me there, or I wait for her, there will be no problem.



The Roissy Bus stop is next to 11 Rue Scribe

I went to Galleries Lafayette but forgot how huge it is.... I was lost.... eventually got something for one of my daughters - and then decided job well done I am going back home.... too much for me....

Just an afterthought.... if you had too much money and too much time you could stay busy in that shop for hours/days/weeks..... there is so much to select from....all the great designers and the not so great, the perfumerie all the ones you could think of, and jewellery even De Beers has a shop there.... luckily that is not my sort of thing.... I could walk away with indifference.

The rest of the huge shops, Printemps, Bon Marche etc will just have to wait.... I am not here to shop. - Although, the Sennellier shop is waiting for me when I come back.... I understand that the colours is amazing.... I will spend some time there.

Tomorrow morning I will be taking the Metro before half past 5 so I will not blog tomorrow... maybe if I am able to after that, but will keep my photo's of Germany organised so that when I am back I can put up the days there....



The view from the roof of Gallery Lafayette.... and from the inside....beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment