Sunday, February 20, 2011

EXCITEMENT

What is this feeling of uneasiness? This almost too much to do to sit down...? I think it's excitement about the trip.... but also sadness - I wish all my friends and everybody I know could go with me.... if I won a million bucks or a trip overseas with 2 friends....who do you choose....?

Luckily that did not happen.... in any case, this is the last bit of the marathon - the last week or so where everything I have prepared for thus far should be coming together..... and will I am sure.

It is heartbreaking to leave my husband and kids.... but still the trip makes my blood rush and that would be normal I think..... the Calvinistic upbringing makes me feel quilty I think....but I think it will be good for all of us in a sense..... and I thank God for making it work. Without Him and my family and friends - I would not have succeeded in this venture - for the venture of having this venture is a venture in itself.....

No comments:

Post a Comment