Saturday, January 22, 2011

On my way to the French Embassy

The photo shows: Anton Loubscher - administrator of Cite opportunities and ME and Roena Griessel, Curator of the Gallery

I made the appointment for my Schengen Visa.... now there are photo's to be taken, bankstatements, a whole paper trail to prove my existence.

But I am nearly there.... and when I walk the streets of Paris I will not be thinking of all the documents I had to gather, but I will experience - that is what I am going there for.... experience and live a little.





This past week was a busy one - opened an exhibition with 16 other friends at a gallery.... OUDE LIBERTAS Gallery in Stellenbosch. There were so many people..... it was brilliant. We are exhibiting till 28 February 2011. Shortly thereafter I am off to Paris.

On your left is Strijdom van der Merwe - talking to the guests at the opening of "Friends in Art" exhibition at Oude Libertas Gallery in Stellenbosch...... talking about the commercialization of art.





Nelis Koegelenberg Head of P.J
.Olivier Art Centre in Stellenbosch also exibits with my group of friends: "Friends in Art" - Nelis standing with his work "Kwasterjolle" which means Fun with Brushes - it depicts Koi Fish in an abstract manner

No comments:

Post a Comment